What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 9, 2010

More of the newest member of the family.

It has been a few days so I thought I'd post more pictures. She is such a good baby and everyone loves to hold her. I am most thankful that Kemiah loves her and is not showing any resentment towards the new baby.

I laid her down on the floor so she could wake up and finish eating. She stayed on her side, with her hand under her chin and slept a little longer. Still working on the routine.


I have a picture of all my kids, in this same swing, slouching just like this.


Group picture. My sweet angels - all SIX of them!


My goofy husband, who still won't let me get a nice picture of him - but Domonique was perfect, staying so still and looking so cute!

Kemiah with her baby. It was really cute to see her hold her baby sister and she didn't want to give her up.

Her name comes from the name of the island we lived on (Dominica), but the spelling comes from my oldest sister (Monique). To say the baby's name the first 'o' is short and the second 'o' is long. Her middle name is my mother's name and the name of one of Kevin's aunts. Just thought I'd let you know.

No comments: