What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blessing Day

Domonique was given a name and a blessing today at church. My dad is here now so he was able to stand in the circle with Kevin and a few other men. I was able to write down some of the blessing. After sacrament meeting a lady handed me a piece of paper, on which she had written down what she could of the blessing and it was a whole bunch more than I got so I am excited about that. She was a perfect angel - as always. It was nice.




5 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! She is so cute! I hope you are feeling good and doing well.

J. Porters said...

Your family is sooo beautiful! Congrats!

Jessie said...

she looks so much like her sisters. beautiful family. :)

The Fredericks said...

what a cute family! and she is GORGEOUS really- soooo cute.

Taryn said...

I missed a lot while we were moving...like you had your baby! She is a beauty, you guys have such an adorable family. Congrats on such an adorable addition!