What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Wonderful Christmas Family Time

One of my favorite traditions at this time of year, is to read from the Christmas books that I have collected over the years. It's a small collection but we all really enjoy the stories. We are supposed to read one every night from Dec 1 through Christmas (or the end of December, if I ever get that many books). This year we haven't been very good about remembering, and I need to do better because I love these memories. The kids all gather around Dad while he reads and it is just so fun.


This is the last year to snuggle with a baby while we read stories.

Yes, Ben, I can still see you.
Silly boy.

No comments: