What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Not so bad, if I say so myself

Domonique has asked me several times the past week to cut her hair. Then Xiomara jumped in so I said, "Fine." Not sure why they thought they had to have their hair cut now. I guess Aunt Alise can fix it this summer anyway, but that is a long time to wait so we did it now. Today was the day!

Before...

It has gotten so long.

She's just so cute!


Before...

Her's is really long too!
I will miss it but it's just hair.

Goofy smile!


Pretty cute!
I'm sure they aren't the best, most professional haircuts, but that's because I'm not a professional. I think they are good enough that we can live with them until we see Aunt Alise. They love their shorter hair so that's all I need - happy and joyful children!

No comments: