What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, December 25, 2017

The rest of Christmas Day activities

Marissa's passion truly is drawing,
so she took advantage of time off from school
to do some drawing! 

Emily's passion is baking
(among other things)
so she was more than happy to help me
in the kitchen, with the cornish hens.


Dad was more than happy to play with the other kids.
Unfortunately, I just assumed the guns would need AA batteries,
but they actually need AAA, 
so Kevin had to go out and buy the right kind of batteries,
so they could enjoy the lazer tag game.

And boy did they enjoy it!

All day long!



Group shots

to satisfy me

and my desire to "capture" the moment.



The littlest girls weren't into shooting others,
so they read and colored together.


Time for lunner!
We ate our traditional meal of cornish hens,
rolls, stuffing, fruit/marshmallow salad, and sweet potatoes.

I keep forgetting to open a couple cans of cranberry sauce.

We also remembered to get egg nog!

My wonderfully fantastic plate!

Dessert was cherry parfaits instead of pie.
Different but delicious!

Ready to enjoy!

No comments: