What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ouch!

Kemiah came limping to me and told me she had a splinter in her foot. I told her she would be okay but told her I would look at it. She sat down on a small stool and put her foot up. I saw a rather large chunk of wood and tried to grab it. It took a couple tries but then the piece of wood came out. I was astonished! I am sure there are others who have seen worse but, for me, this was the largest splinter I have pulled out of one of my children. Yes, this is the picture of the piece of wood and it's entry point into her foot. She talked about how her foot hurt the rest of the day. I believe it - that caused some damage inside. Note: don't slide your feet on wood floors.


No comments: