What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

So very funny!

Naomi is still not communicating with words yet. She says, "Momma!" and "uh oh" and will make lots of "animal" sounds but that's about it. She has recently started to shake her head no and say it as well but that doesn't really mean what she thinks it means some times. I started to put my hands on the top of her head and help her nod yes when I knew she meant yes instead of no to help her recognize the difference. Now, when we ask her a question she will still say no at first but when we tell her to say yes she does this...


The first time she did it I couldn't stop laughing! I showed Kevin when he got home and couldn't stop laughing all over again. I can't believe that she grabs her own head to make it nod yes! So funny!

No comments: