What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day to Him

It was a little early (6/10) but he needed the shirts and the jacket and pants, so we got them on our date night together. It's hard to find the right fitting shirts and then ties to go with them, but I think we did alright!

Here he is in his new jacket and pants! Looks so great!

He asked for California rolls for dinner - with rice paper because we don't like sea weed. Most of us like them but there are a couple kids who don't (so they eat something else).

For dessert he chose homemade doughnuts. I sort of cheated because I bought tube biscuits and we cut out the centers and fried them up! I made a vanilla glaze and a chocolate glaze and we even had sprinkles! Hoorah!


Happy Father's Day! We love you!
Kid's group card.

Kemiah's card

Marissa's first card

Marissa's second card (front)

(inside)

No comments: