What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving with family and friends!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a laid back day and enjoyed having my parents and the Smiths over for dinner. I didn't take any pictures of the dinner: My mom and I made cornish hens, fruit salad, stuffing and rolls; dad made sweet potatoes; Tamara made turkey and desserts! Tamara made some great treats: pecan tarts, apple pie, chocolate peanut butter pie and chocolate mint pie!

Ben had fun making a turkey decoration.

The girls made signs and pictures.

Lots of baby loving!

Crocheting lessons.

Some nappimg.



Loom band bracelet making.


Lots of games!




Some reading.


Dessert time!



It was a great day! Hopefully, after the Smiths move, we'll be able to get together and keep it a tradition!

No comments: