What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Snow! Our first snow!

I don't prefer winter and I have a hard time dealing with all that goes along with winter. Fortunately, my children don't have my same issues. In fact, the older girls were more than happy to help the younger girls get all their gear on so that they could all go outside and play in the fresh, falling snow. They had such a good time - although Harmonie came in first and said it was a bad day because her hands were freezing. I did mention to her that it would be better if she would leave her gloves on.

Camdilyn on the "hill" with the sled.

Kemiah with her giant snowball.

Emily and Domonique with their giant snowballs.

Xiomara with her giant snowball.


Harmonie pulling a sled around the yard.



They really enjoyed being outside and playing in the snow. I am glad I took time to take pictures. Maybe next time I will take time to actually play with them.

No comments: