What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Biggest pot of soup ever!

I have some great friends and we have a wonderful ward family. They provided five nights worth of dinners for my family so that we could get into the swing of things after Kevin's mom left and Kevin went back to work. All of the dinners were very good and it was so helpful to have so much help. On this particular night, our friend brought over the biggest pot of soup ever! It was delicious and we counted 12 different vegetables (11, I guess because tomatoes are really a fruit). We had some leftover so I put some in the fridge and then put the rest in the freezer. It will be nice to have on some other night in the future. Thank you to all who served us in such a wonderful way!


And just in case you're dying to know what the vegetables are, here's the list:
corn, okra, onion, celery, peas, green beans, lima beans, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and tomatoes, with ground beef as well.

No comments: