What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful hearts (and tummies)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your turkeys, too!








Once I start taking pictures they want me to keep taking pictures and then they get really goofy.



 We were able to celebrate with our friends, Steve and Tamara and Felix. They brought some food and I made some food, and it was all delicious. Fruit salad, cornish hens, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes were my contribution.

Tamara brought her sweet potatoes, turkey and rolls. I made the stuffing. It was all so yummy.

What a spread!





We also enjoyed dessert - Tamara made pecan tarts and chocolate pie, and I made a pumpkin pie. The kids all said they were stuffed (just like a turkey, so I really do have turkeys!) so you know it had to be good. We played games, talked, and had fun. It was very nice to have friends to enjoy the day with us!

No comments: