What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweet Snuggler

She still loves to snuggle. She was holding on to the bunny the other day and I thought it was adorable. (Of course I did!)



She has been waking up in the middle of the night for the past couple of weeks. I usually end up changing her diaper and giving her a bottle and then putting her back to bed. I do treasure those mornings when I wake up and realize she slept through the night, so that means I slept through the night! What a treat. I know (hope) she'll grow out of this soon because she really is just a sweet little person. I try to remind myself that the time with her is precious so I try to enjoy the snuggles in the middle of the night.

No comments: