What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shocking!

One of my girls was playing with an old electronic organizer. The batteries are dead so she was just playing with the buttons and pretending. She looks at me and says, "I'm just texting my boyfriend so he can come over." This same child, while pretending with herself, was overheard saying, "I'm smoking a cigarette."

Aaagghh! How does she know about those things? Oh, did I mention she is my 4 year old?! It is sort of mind boggling! Well, it is to me. I'm hoping, for now, that it is just words that she is using and she doesn't really understand what she is talking about. I guess I need to make sure I have some conversations with this child so she learns the right things and clearly understands as she grows up.

No comments: