What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Really bad

Here's Domonique, trying to do a spelling test so she can earn an ice cream bar. The older kids all get one if they get all their words spelled correctly. Domonique has decided she is tired of missing out. She was ready to take a spelling test. I gave her 10 words to practice. She wrote them three times each. Then she had lunch. She said she was ready to take it (but I should have had her review) so she sat down with a piece of paper, her pencil, and her eraser. She was determined. The first 5 words went okay - all rhymed with and. The next 5 she couldn't remember the i in the middle. We will have to review and try again tomorrow. I love her determination and desire for working for something!

No comments: