What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wilbur and Babe

Just thought I'd share some more pictures of the pigs and stuff...
Kevin built them a "home" and a feeder. He's so handy!
The taller "building" with a peaked roof is the chicken coop that we moved out there a while ago. The pallet looking stuff to the left is for the younger chickens. The pigs "house" is to the right, behind the tree. I hope you can make it all out.

Babe and Wilbur.

Here's a close up look.... and you can see the pig feeder as well.
They haven't quite got the idea of lifting the doors but I'm sure they'll figure it out.


The chickens and pigs all just mingle and do their own things.
None of them seem bothered by the neighbor's dog who barks at the pigs.

Babe laid down, and Wilbur wanted to get under him.



This is going to be fun, watching these little guys get bigger and bigger. They'll let me get close and I can touch them but I hope they get used to us. Then again, we are going to eat them so maybe we should keep our distance. Anyway, our little farm - or place on this great planet.

No comments: