What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

National Root Beer Float Day

Did you know that today is National Root Beer Float Day! I didn't either until my friend told me about it. The best part about this day is that A&W gives out free root beer floats after 2:00. The kids got all their work done and so we headed out to get some root beer floats. The lady at the window was a little unsure about my order - I needed 9 of them! She said, "There are nine people in the car?" I have a 15 passenger van so that really wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. They happily gave us the floats, and my kids happily accepted them! We then headed off to a park to enjoy them and play! It was a fun afternoon.
 

















No comments: