What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Due Day!

Yes, I've made it to my due date once again. Not uncommon for me. Actually, it's really the norm. Now we just see how much past the due date this baby wants to wait. I keep expecting contractions to start but they don't and may not for several more days. Oh well. I know she'll come soon because she can't stay inside forever.

The newest issue is that I fell on the stairs this morning and landed really hard on my tailbone. I have limped around all day. The most painful is when I go to sit or get up from sitting. I can't bend over - so no more touching my toes from a standing position. I'm nervous now for the after delivery when my bum is still healing and I have to take care of a newborn and 6 other kids and a house and husband and furnace and cooking and so forth and so on. I take comfort in knowing I'll heal and try not to focus on how long it will take.

1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You poor thing--I'm sorry you are hurt! Like being pregnant isn't uncomfortable enough, then you add a fall to it...

I hope you have a great delivery and quick recovery from both the delivery and the fall! :)