What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Enjoyment

The warm weather is gone, for now. It snowed and snowed and blew and blew. The wind was really blowing today but the kids braved it, for a little while. I took pictures of Ben and Xiomara playing together before we had lunch. Emily and Marissa went out after lunch but I didn't get pictures of them. I went out to clear the driveway and didn't get pictures of that either. Kemiah came out for a little bit, without a hat or gloves, and just wanted to tell me that one of our toys wasn't working. Silly girl. Anyway, Ben made a tunnel through a drift in our neighbor's yard - between our houses. Pretty cool. I'm so glad they can enjoy playing outside, even when it is really cold out there.