What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The snow is melting!

It really warmed up around here so the kids took advantage of that and got their bikes out! The first day they got wet and dirty because of all the puddles and some mud. The second time they went out I was more opinionated and gave instructions because I had washed all their stuff after the first time and didn't want to do laundry again. Fortunately, most of the puddles were gone so they could just enjoy themselves. It was really fun to watch the kids ride around the driveway together. You'll notice many different clothing choices on the various kids. That added to my enjoyment of the moment.

Kemiah wore a hat and boots, but no gloves, coat or snow pants.


Xiomara wore a coat, snow pants, and boots, but no gloves.


I think we need a bigger driveway! That's a lot of traffic!




Emily wore a coat and boots.


Marissa wore snow pants, boots, and a scarf.


Benjamin wore a coat, boots, and shorts.


Domonique slept through the entire event. She likes her arms down but not covered so if I cover them she will eventually get them uncovered, even if she is asleep when I put her down.

I did finally find a baby snowsuit so maybe next time I'll dress Domonique up and put her in the stroller so she can watch everyone and enjoy the outside air. That is, if we have another warm front come through and it's not freezing cold outside again.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

it is crowded- but what a good looking crowd ;)