What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just the other day...

On Sunday, Emily said she wanted me to pull out her loose tooth. Since the last one came out so easily I was ready to do it. I got the floss and toothpick, just like last time. It took two tries, and several tugs but it finally came out!



Later, at dinner, Ben said he wanted his loose tooth pulled, too, because it was hard to eat and he didn't want to swallow it. We got the floss again and it came right out. He had a much easier time eating without that loose thing hangin' around.


This whole tooth pulling stuff is getting much easier, but watching them wiggle the tooth still makes me cringe.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

i love the wiggles! and the pics are so cute ;)