What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photos of Emily






We were outside, working in the garden/yard when I noticed Emily sitting on a stump in the neighbors yard. I had to run inside and grab my camera. I asked her to stay there until I came back and she was happy to obey. She even posed for the pictures, changing her position and so forth. It was cute. Yes, I do her hair.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

the first one is my favorite. so picturesque! miss you guys!

Chelsie said...

She is Adorable! Great pictures!

The Fredericks said...

darling! and she looks so much older :)

Bradley said...

i have to say she is a beautiful little Queen!

J. Porters said...

Cute girl!