What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our first real swing set

Some friends from Church moved to a different house and didn't take their swing set. Kevin asked them about it and they said, "You haul it away, you can have it." So that's just what Kevin did. I have to say that my kids are in heaven now when I send them outside to play. Of course, we have to weed in the garden before they can play (yes, I'll post about the garden soon) but they really do enjoy climbing and acting like monkeys, complete with sound effects. They really have a good time together and it's fun to watch them play together.







4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Love that last one of Kemiah!

Jessie said...

FUN! we have a swing in our mango tree, but a WHOLE SET?! so jealous! :)

The Fredericks said...

yay! it looks so fun- they all look older though- wa!

J. Porters said...

Swings sets are awesome. We had to get rid of ours last year. Our kiddos really miss it.