What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Excitement

A few days before the solar eclipse, I received a text from our librarian. She said they had some glasses and asked if I wanted some. I was delighted - I meant to get over there but hadn't done it yet. I texted back that we would love some so she said she would save us some! Awesome!

Just beginning


While we were watching this is what Domonique found...
yes, that's an earth worm and it's big and fat.
Yuck!









That's the most we were able to see this far north.






See you later moon.

 Marissa just chillin' while we all took a little break from school.

Now we have witnessed both a solar and lunar eclipse with out kids! How fun is that?!?!?

No comments: