What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, August 7, 2017

He is starting...

DRIVER'S ED! He has talked about it and lots of his friends have their permits already but I was waiting for him to take some initiative and want to take the class so that he could get his permit. One day he finally came to me and said, "The next class starts the beginning of August. I think I need to get the class done before my college classes start, so could you sign me up for the next class, please?" I was delighted! That was what I was waiting for. Now it was his idea and so when I took him he couldn't complain about me making him do this. As the start date got closer I could tell he was feeling a bit nervous. Sunday night he asked his dad for a blessing of comfort so that he could do well through the course. I went in with him the first day and that was that. He will be driving soon!


No comments: