What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

It's about time!

Mostly my fault that it has taken this long. I got around to buying him a the KitchenAid attachment that would put the sausage into links but I didn't get the casing until now. And he had to get them with me because I didn't know what we needed, exactly. So now he has it and he seasoned the sausage and made links. It was harder than we thought it would be but they were able to do it.

He tried to make links at the beginning but ended up just making one long link. When we was done he cut them to the length he wanted and we put them in the freezer. We cooked up the leftover sausage and it was very salty. I guess we didn't need the seasoning packet. Next time we'll do it a little differently. Anyway, it was quite the experience! And he didn't even get any on his white shirt and tie.

No comments: