What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Guess not

I was a little too slow on getting this little one something to eat for lunch. Usually I put her down before lunch time but today I was late so I thought I would feed her before I put her to bed. Guess not. She was more tire than hungry. I guess I'll feed her when she wakes up.


Ben had issues with one of his molars so I had to take him to the dentist. The bottom one came in before the top one came out and it pushed it to the side. Fortunately, it was easily taken care of. I am not looking forward to getting him braces to fix the top front teeth - especially since Marissa and Emily also have issues so they will all need braces/surgery to pull teeth down that never came in on their own. Ack!

No comments: