What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

This is something we have never seen before.

We were doing our regular stuff - school - when Kemiah said, "I see soldiers across the street." We all looked out and there was a ton of activity going on. Several cars parked up and down the street, while the armored van was in the neighbor's driveway. The state police swat team went up to the side of the house with their guns up. Nothing too crazy happened, but they did bring a couple people out. I was standing in my next door neighbor's driveway/garage with the older kids and our neighbor on the other side of our house, chatting and making up all sorts of stories. As we stood there, a uniformed officer came over to chat with us and let us know that they were serving a search warrant. It was certainly an interesting morning.



No comments: