What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Little helpers doing what they really want to do

While the big guys were at work again today, I decided to bake some cookies with the little girls. (I needed some for Stake Conference tomorrow.) They want to help so much and I try to let them do as much as possible. We made two different recipes of chocolate cookies - one with mint chips and one with salted caramel chips. I guess I needed to put the recipes in the fridge because they just went totally flat. Good thing they were soft.

They really like licking the beater most.
I liked that part as a kid, too.
Wait, I still like it now.
But I let them do it.
Duck, Buck, Pluck is what they called themselves.




Then we had a snack of peanut butter...

on spoons.

No comments: