What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

some fun activities

If you are ever at a loss as to what to do... dressing up like a princess is always fun. Especially when you get new dress-up dresses from friends! It's a very exciting time!



Of course, if that's not your thing, then drawing is always a fun thing to do.

At least, drawing with these two cuties is fun for me. I love to listen to them chatter back and forth and hear the stories they tell each other, or movies they quote or questions they ask.

The older guys decided to paint with Kemiah's new paints - and our old acrylic paints. I so badly wanted to join in but I can't paint at the same time as them so I just enjoyed watching them paint.

No comments: