What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Day After Thanksgiving

The night after Thanksgiving, we went over to the Lefler's house for some pizza. Marti is one of the best pizza makers around and so we loved every bit of it. She decided that she should make fewer options so she doesn't feel like she has to taste each pizza. I would have to agree because each new pizza that she made, with different combinations of fantastic toppings, made it necessary for me to taste them and figure out which one I liked best. If I only had one piece of each maybe I wouldn't feel so bad but I had two pieces of each and they were all delicious! Thank you to our wonderful friends who hosted us the day after Thanksgiving!

Fishtail braid done by Emily.

Playing games together.





She even made cinnamon rolls for my kids!
I guess I could try that at home...




That is one giant bear.

No comments: