What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happiest Thanksgiving ever - mostly

Except for the fact that we missed our friends, Steve, Tamara and Felix, we had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was all about the meal, of course, and I was so happy with how it turned out. Everything came out perfectly and the timing was right on! It was so perfect that we sat down before Kevin arrived with his workers. It was a wonderful meal and I was just so pleased with myself and happy to share it with my fantastic family!

Emily helped with the cornish hens.


Pecan, pumpkin, blueberry

rolls, hens, salad, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and mashed potatoes

It truly is one of my favorite meals but I do wish we could of had friends or family join with us. I guess I need to invite people. I'll work on that.

No comments: