What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Setting up the Christmas Tree

What a fun tradition and I am learning to not be so controlling over it. The kids all enjoy taking turns putting in branches and helping with the lights. And they all love putting up the ornaments. They enjoy talking about which ones are whose and telling some stories about where they came from (the ornaments, not the children). We end up hanging a sampling of the ornaments instead of hanging all of them, since the tree is small and I keep making ornaments each year. Fun family times!








I didn't get any pictures of the finished tree... weird. It went well and I think we all have good memories. Naomi sure thought it was strange but enjoyed all the excitement.

No comments: