What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ward Family Temple Trip

Our ward put on a family temple trip and it was great. They had endowment sessions, baptisms, activities for younger kids at the stake center next door, and lunch. I took pictures of my kids again, but it was so sunny they couldn't open their eyes. This was truly torture.









After we walked around I realized there was a shady spot so we did pictures again. Good thing we arrived early so we had time to do this.



 






Just so cute!



Kevin and I went to the first endowment session at 11. When we got out, Ben and Marissa were already in the baptismal area with the youth, so Kevin joined them and I went to the Stake Center to check on the younger kids - mainly Naomi. We had lunch and did crafts and played games with our ward family. It was a wonderful day at the temple!

No comments: