What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Framed!

No crime was committed, and no one is to blame. I just ended up framing a few of my paintings and thought I would share the results. I wish I would paint more often because it really does feel good.



I actually framed them for a talent "show" that my friends were putting together at the end of April. Because of my trip to my parent's house, I was not in attendance but I sent these paintings, an afghan, and some pottery so they could be displayed. I have no idea how it went, although many of my friends sang or performed music. I was sad to miss out but it helped me to look at my pieces with new eyes. I think I will leave them framed - although the frames did have things in them already.

No comments: