What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Road Show for the youth

Our youth had their road show. This year both Marissa and Ben were able to participate. It was nothing like road shows when I was a kids. They went to the Stake Center for one day. They were split up into different groups. Each group practiced their skit together. Everyone was invited to watch the production in the evening. Unfortunately, I was late with the girls but we did make it. Fortunately, I had a new video camera to record. Fortunately, we were able to see both Ben and Marissa's skits. It was very well done and we all enjoyed it. All my kids talked about getting into acting classes and so forth, on the way home. Good experience!
This is the only picture I took because of the lighting and the video camera and Camdilyn wanting to be in my lap.

No comments: