What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Thumb Sucker!

She is getting her thumb! Sleeping through the night! She is on her way to greatness!
Oh, wait... she is already great. It is so fun to watch her suck her thumb. It's a bit of a struggle to get the thumb to the mouth but she is getting better and better. Here she has her right thumb but she will also take the left. Really, it's just a matter of which one she actually gets to the mouth. I don't think is particular about which one, yet. They always seem to end up with a favorite, so we shall see.


I do wish I could get another pacifier baby. But maybe Domonique was just special. When Domonique turned three, Emily told her she didn't need the pacifier any more and that was that. I still have an older child who won't stop sucking her thumb, even though she gave it up once. It's just such a habit and it's always with you so it's harder to give up in the end. Oh well! I guess some pacifier kids are hard to break, but easier to get rid of the pacifier than to get rid of a thumb.

No comments: