What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Random haircuts by a non-professional

My sister will need to fix these when we see her in June. I just couldn't take it any more and couldn't control myself. I just cut it off and would have done the oldest two girls except they wouldn't let me, and I was sort of busy with birthday stuff. Anyway, they did a fairly good job sitting still and I did a fairly good job cutting straight.
Camdilyn's first haircut



Domonique's first haircut (not just a trim)




Harmonie's second haircut

I forgot to take a before picture,
but I wanted to have an idea of how long it had been.
Good enough.

I wish I had taken more time to do it right but I really didn't have a whole lot of time. Oh well. It will grow and, like I said, my sister will fix it in June.

No comments: