What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Funny conversations

1. During the nightly routine, Domonique was talking about something (not really sure what it was now but that's not the main point), her dad made a comment on the side to me, and that's when Domonique said, "Are you even listening?" and the look she gave was priceless.

2. I was sitting in a chair in the school room while nursing the baby. Camdilyn came to see me and climbed onto the chair. I told her that I needed her to get off the chair. She proceeded to climb onto my legs (one of her knees on each of my legs) and said, "I off the chair, Mommy."

3. I told Ben and Emily that Alan Rickman died. They said that was upsetting and I said, "That's just life." Emily came back with, "Actually, that's death." (Note: I mean no disrespect to those who have passed on. It is just part of life. We live to die, and we die to live. Mourning is but for a moment and we will have joy again.)

No comments: