What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Boys have a Polar Bear Campout

So the girls do their own kind of campout. We watch a movie and then the older girls sleep in the playroom in their sleeping bags. I'm not sure why they like it. I think sleeping on the floor is rather uncomfortable but I didn't have to do it. Marissa is actually on the foot locker in the back left corner of the room, tucked behind the piano. She eventually moved in the middle of the night because that was just too uncomfortable. I'm glad they enjoy spending time together, most of the time.

Naomi slept in her crib,

and Harmonie slept in her bed.

After I put the girls to bed, I stay up to paint - because Kevin's not here to tell me to go to bed. I don't get to do this as much as I would like but oh well. It is fun when I can do it.

I got the idea for this one from a friend who posted a picture on Facebook. I immediately thought to myself, "I can paint that." It turned out very well and I'm please with it. Hazy day at the lake.


This one also came from someone else's picture but I quickly found I was changing it too much and it didn't quite turn out how I wanted and I'm not quite as please with this one. Oh well. That's what learning is all about. It's my first one with snow on the trees and ground.


No comments: