What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

You would think I would learn...

Back up all my photos and documents to the external hard drive! Keep it current and don't let it slide. I have lost too many computer hard drives/mother boards, and thus had to pay for someone to get the data off said hard drive because I didn't simply put a copy of it on the external drive. It happened once again. This time the drive was broken by me so it is my fault. I lost pictures from April - present that were on the computer's hard drive but I did not copy them to the external. I lost documents and so forth. Oh man! Fortunately, I did blog about a lot of those pictures here so they are saved in this form. But there are some that I didn't blog about so they are lost. This time, the magic computer shop couldn't get the information off the hard drive because it broke physically. Lots of lessons learned, and hopefully I'll actually change and do something different in the future. That's what learning is all about, right?!

No comments: