What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Trunk or Treat

Presenting our little group of costumed cuties:
Ben as John Saltworth (Sherlock Holmes in disguise),Camdilyn as an elephant, Marissa as Olaf, Harmonie as a cat, Emily as a pirate, Xiomara as a cowgirl, Kemiah as a ninja, Domonique as Cinderella.
They had a good time with their buddies, walking around to the different trunks to get treats and play games. We have some really fun friends.





I spent my time walking briskly around the parking lot. I had some contractions earlier in the day and thought maybe I could get things going if I walked more. I only stopped to talk to a few people and just kept walking. I had some really strong, strange contractions and became very hopeful that I could actually have an October baby! I was glad my kids could have fun with their friends.

No comments: