What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 24, 2015

More Paintings....

So while Kevin and Ben were gone at Scout Camp, I had a few late nights painting to my hearts content. I'm really enjoying this new hobby of mine.

These first two are while watching Bob Ross.


These next two are from looking at pictures
from a calendar that we received.
The kids liked the pictures and so they are
hanging on the walls, and so I thought
I'd try to paint them.


This is from a picture I took,
of Batibou Bay, in Dominica.

They are not exactly like the pictures but oh well. I am just trying to figure out this whole painting thing and having a good time doing it. The kids are always very complimentary when they wake up and see my new paintings. Makes one feel good, even if I'm not completely satisfied with them.

No comments: