What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Honey!

We celebrated Kevin's birthday today. He had a pile of things from the kids and a card from my parents. We enjoyed pancakes and ice cream for breakfast - of course. Then we were off to church and enjoyed our meetings. 



Our home teacher came over to visit after church and we always enjoy that visit.

Then it was time for cake. We picked up one from Dairy Queen, because he likes the cookie crumble and fudge sauce. It was delicious!






Here's the fun stuff from the kids. Kemiah gave his the green and yellow notebook holder with pen. She also drew the night time picture of the snake. Xiomara drew a new picture for he DAD frame. Marissa drew the heart, and made the two hand cards. The two hands with the paper strip between them says, "I love you this much, and more."

Harmonie also drew a picture, but it's not here. She said, "That's Dad and me. I drew it myself." It was so cute to see how excited she was to give it to him.

Also not pictured, we gave him new dress shirts for work, and we counted his new laptop and bluetooth mouse that he bought for work as his birthday presents as well. We had a nice day playing games and being together as a family!

No comments: