What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

First Full Day of Massachusetts Vacation

Today we walked a couple different nature trails in the Westport area, and drove by the coast, and ended at a park to play. It was a fun afternoon. I enjoyed seeing the trees starting to bud.



This is a neat house by the coast.

Second trail wasn't strollerable.

Domonique really enjoyed her freedom.

Ben pretending to be an animal asleep in a tree.









By the end of the second trail Kevin was packing both babies.

The nature trails were nice but the kids really enjoyed being able to run and play. I thought this sign was funny... mostly because there were no restrooms available, that I could see.










It was a very nice day! (Dare I mention that I was still a little worn out from the walking we did in D.C. just two days before?) What a nice beginning!

No comments: