What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Saddening Discovery

I just realized that I am missing a ton of pictures from when Domonique was born. They are not on my hard drive. Fortunately, they are in the blog. But if I try to save them to my hard drive they are a small picture and if I try to make them bigger they are terrible quality! Ugh. At least I have them on the blog - but I just can't print them because they won't look nice. Any ideas how to copy and save them? When it comes to this kind of thing I'm pretty ignorant and just need to learn.

1 comment:

William Berg said...

Print screen and copy/open them in paint? Or you could always pay for the blog2print option and make a book out of your whole blog.