What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day walkabout

We had a beautiful Mother's Day, so we went for a walk after Church. We went to Price Nature Center, of course. It's so close and so awesome. I love how different it looks each time we go. I could think about taking up jogging if I could go there all the time - but then I remember that I would have kids in tow and maybe they wouldn't be able to keep up. Anyway... The weather was perfect and we had a nice time seeing all the flowers, bugs, and green trees.

This is how she does Peek-a-Boo now. She doesn't bother covering her eyes.









Kevin was pointing out the frogs in the water so all the kids got down to look for them.

Can you see it in the middle of the picture?





No comments: