What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Crossover to Webelos

Ben is really enjoying Webelos. I wasn't sure if they did the crossover for Webelos or just into 11 year old Scouts. There were several boys who have moved up so they did it at the last Packing Meeting for all the boys. I need to be better about working with Ben on setting goals. I don't want to do it for him but I think I need to be a bigger part to get him going. If I just sit down with him and go through it with him, he can pick out what he wants to work on and then I can support him in that.
Saying good-bye to the old den.

New leader welcoming him with Kevin's neckerchief.

Pinning the shoulder colors on.

No comments: