What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just waiting for her to figure it out.

Maybe it doesn't matter and I should just be happy that she is so happy. I have caught her sucking on her first two fingers, the middle two fingers, right thumb, left thumb, first three fingers, and even her fist (not pictured). She'll even take the pacifier. I guess we've got it made and I certainly won't complain since she is sleeping through the night. Such a sweet baby - they have all been great babies! She's three months old and we all love her, no matter what she decides to suck on.







2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

ha! she is a crazy pants-- I'm excited to see what she picks ;)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

She is so cute! I think she looks a lot like Xiomara!