What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 20, 2012

What do you know?

My little one, Domonique, loves bananas. It's actually one of the few words she can say, "nana." She'll ask for one when she wakes up the in the morning and when it's time for lunch. She loves to eat them. So I thought it would be a great lunch to mix a banana with some fresh strawberries and blue berries that we had leftover from dinner the night before. So that's what I gave her today. She really did enjoy the berries and left the banana. She then asked for more and I said, "Eat your banana." She shook her head no and asked for more. I was surprised to see her completely deny the banana while wanting more berries. Silly girl!

No comments: